Due to the coronavirus COVID-19, Hotel Light has taken appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We look forward to welcoming our guests again and explain below what measures have been taken within our collection.
The hotel works with shortened reception hours: 8 am to 3 pm during Covid-19.
- All public areas (including the lobby, reception, toilets, etc.) are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Disinfectant hand gel is available at the entrance of the hotel and reception.
- There is a separate hotel entrance and exit with a clear route indicated by signage on the walls.
During the check-in procedure, we ensure that there are as few contact moments as possible.
The following measures apply at check-in:
- All our employees avoid hand contact as much as possible;
- Payment must be made contactless.
- Self-service check-in after 3 pm. We send check-in details via the email.
- The hotel rooms are additionally disinfected according to the measures of the RIVM.
- Complimentary snacks available in rooms
Breakfast and communal areas
- We do not serve breakfast during coronacrisis
- The communal kitchen is not open for usage
Our employees are aware of the measures taken. It goes without saying that we have a strict sickness policy for all employees.
For more information and questions about the coronavirus COVID-19, please refer to the RIVM website.
For questions about bookings or about security measures at our hotels, please contact us at email@example.com. The well-being of our colleagues and guests is our number one priority. We hope to welcome you again soon!